Tuesday 14 July 2009

Yikes where did 2 weeks go ?

There I was just getting on top of things and catching up - ready to begin uploading to here and yet again fate intervenes. More of that in another post tomorrow !

Ok lets get some pictures up ..... Here's Charlie - my sons newest addition and he's gorgeous !

The pink under his nose is actually his lip as he has no fur on it so he always looks like he's poking his tongue out at you !

Ok back to crafting ... Here's a card I made just messing about with some new Nestabilities - the new Lattice Borderbilities.




  • Stamps: Elusive Images - Fleurs et Parfum de Paris. La-Blanche - Flowers & Filigree swirl

  • Paper: K & Co from the Classic Collection, Satin Art Card

  • Ink: Ranger Adirondack Dye - Stream, Ginger, Terracotta, Espresso. Ranger Archival - Russet

  • Accessories: Spellbinders Lattice Borderabilities; Petaloo -Flowers, Ribbon & Gems - Me

1 comment:

craftimamma said...

The puddy cat is gorgeous Deby and the card's not bad too!

Only kidding, the card's lovely as always and a slightly grungy look I'm not used to seeing from you but I love it.

Can I ask where the sentiments is from please.

Lesley Xx