Well I finished the Card from one of the stamps from the Harlequin Rose Themeplate ( got more on the way ! ).
Ok so here's where we left off .... The card was at this stage - Tag stamped & coloured, background made.
Now at this point I needed some more colour and opted to go with a Lime green as a contrast to help bring out the foliage. I also needed an embellishment !
Below: Anyone ever make Paper roses when they were little ? Me too .... So with some more tissue paper and the Glimmer Mists from the vintage Lace collection off I went spritzing again with the tissue wet I scrunched it up in to a ball.
Below: Once opened and dried ( takes seconds to dry ) I stamped a few flowers from the Big Flowers themeplate and quickly cut them out. No need to be too precise as they are going to get scrunched up again.
Below: The finished rose ... just a few spots of glue around the flowers, some green papered wire and then just scrunched together.
Below: This was the card at the next stage with some Lime ribbons added but it still needed some more contrast.
Below: Back to the background and some more glimmer misted tissue this time using the Honey Dew mist. I like the tissue as it still allows some of the background to show through. The Love was from the Words of Love themeplate and stamped with Versamark and embossed in the Stamp n Stuff Rose Quartz.
Below: Still not happy with it .......
Below: Tag now offset .......